A wedding ceremony needs to depict the essence of what is important to you as a couple. No two marriage ceremonies are the same. Some prefer a simple style of ceremony, whilst others prefer ceremonies that reflect their cultural and spiritual backgrounds. Significant symbols and rituals may also be incorporated. Different venues, guest numbers, bridal party sizes, are just some of the things that make every marriage ceremony unique.?? Allow me to help you create a marriage ceremony that fulfils your needs.
Couples are provided with an outline of the ceremony structure. You will view an extensive choice of ceremonies. Guidance and support will be given in the creation of your own.
At the end of the ceremony you will receive a presentation folder containing a copy of your ceremony and a copy of your Certificate of Marriage.
A professional approach is paramount to the smooth running of the ceremony. Presentation, content and articulation make the world of difference to a positive, memorable outcome.
I provide the opportunity to create a more personalised and unique ceremony that is specifically yours. One that is relevant and meaningful for you. It may include rituals and ceremonies that hold special significance. You may include cultural elements that are of importance. Or you may wish to choose a simple but beautiful ceremony.
Ceremony inclusions are:
- free, no obligation, initial interview
- all preparation of legal documentation
- meeting for signing of required forms
- ceremony ideas, choices of vows, order of service,
- ceremony structure, poems & verses, readings, rituals & personal ceremonies
- to do checklists
- ceremony tailored to meet your needs
- includes the story on how you met
- inclusion of readers and ceremonies involving children
- rituals & ceremonies as chosen
- writing & delivery of written draft
- email and phone contact to fine tune your ceremony
- writing & delivery of completed ceremony
- rehearsal discussions and get together with bridal party
- computer printed Bridal Certificate
- attendance at the Marriage Ceremony
- travel time and costs unless otherwise specified
- inclusion of specific form for your copy of the certified
- Marriage Certificate from Births, Deaths & Marriages
Travel costs may apply outside of metropolitan area.
Rehearsals are an optional service. Some couples prefer a rehearsal at the actual venue, which incurs extra cost, but most couples choose to go through a running plan where details of standing positions and ceremony structure are drawn up and discussed.
Members of the bridal party are clearly informed on where and when they are required to fulfil their particular roles in the service. These details will be discussed one week prior to the ceremony.
Couples who marry in other countries quite often wish to share the experience with family & friends in their own country. Also, married couples who wish to proclaim their love commitment to one another choose to renew their vows. Many couples have stated that it strengthens their relationship and their resolve to remain connected.
Marriage ceremonies may be conducted in a variety of venues.
Some of these include:
- Functions Centres